Sunday, December 10, 2006

i'm high now :D

know why?

cause i went for a concert just now at the indoor stadium!



uhm it was actly a free ticket my brother's friend gave, so my brother and i went to watch while my mom was out for dinner with some friends





anyway it wasn't any singer that i liked at all:
it was sandy lam lol.



seriously, i was almost the youngest person there -.-


mostly were aunties and uncles around 40+ LOL.







hmm but since its my first time attending a concert (gasp!) its quite an experience


the stage lights are so bright and the sound system so loud.




then the atmosphere was so lively and all..
lightsticks everywhere, fans shouting and dancing along..









while i was sitting there taking videos and pictures.



was bored to death at first, so i experimented with my camera with different modes.

then i took many videos...





it was until my brother introduced the binoculars to me that i started to really watch lol.


bet i looked like an idiot using that but nevermind.















well anyway, instead of being enthu like the rest of the aunties and uncles,

i sorta like sat there and watched, thinking:



"why isn't this concert yamapi's?"
then i fantasied on looking at him dancing on stage omg!

haha.





then my brother was beside me saying:
"why isn't this concert mika nakashima's?"
LOL.







yea i'd like to watch mika too ^^



but, YAMAPI'S THE BEST!




here's a list of singer's concerts i wanna watch *its an impossible dream though*
1) YAMASHITA TOMOHISA aka yamapi
2) MIKA NAKASHIMA
3) WaT/TEPPEI
4) KAT-TUN
5) YUI
6) TEGOSHI YUYA
7) UEDA TATSUYA


haha yay! all jap though -.-
















rah, i'll upload the photos i secretly took tomorrow.

its like damn late now.




plus i'm sick.
having a sore throat (and i even sang mika songs in the car with my bro)
and feeling so cold now.










caught the bug from my tuition teacher T,T
rawr. rawr.










i'm tired and sleepy but i've not regretted going for the concert although i don't really like sandy lam, but since her vocals are really damn good, its really not bad (:














nights people.

















EMMA

No comments: